Sunday, April 7, 2024
£90 day rate + £5 lunch allowance (approx. 6 hours of work)
- Understand and familiarise self with course signage and ensure it is secure throughout the day at assigned route point.
- Assisting the public and residents with directional queries
- Working with Sector Leader to ensure a smooth flow and operation
- Assisting and supporting volunteer marshals and‘MileMaker’ groups
- Motivating and supporting the runners
- Communicating with other crew members, EventControl and Traffic Team to ensure smooth flow of the event.
- Assistance of carrying out ‘Blue Light Policy ’for emergency vehicles during live race route.
- Report any issues to Sector Leader
Approximately 6 hours, exact timings dependant on area of the route allocated
Please fill out the form below so we can gather your details, a member of our EventsTeam will arrange a call with you at a time that suits.
There will be documentation sent out beforehand and a call/briefing prior to the event.
- Must have own transport or be able to walk to the Route Point Location
- Ideal for a student or someone local to Southampton/surrounding area
- Ideal attributes: enthusiastic, friendly, can do attitude, able to work in a team and also self-sufficient.