Sunday, April 7, 2024
Course Manager and Event Control
£125 day rate + £5 lunch allowance (approx. 6 hours of work)
- Management of Sector of the ABP Southampton course.
- Familiarise self with course signage and runner direction within sector.
- Ensure signage is maintained and secure throughout the day.
- Meet marshals and ensure all personnel are placed correctly through sector
- Assisting the public and residents with directional queries
- Supporting route crew and ‘Milemaker’ groups.
- Communicating with Route Crew, Event Control andTraffic Team to ensure smooth flow of the event.
- Report any issues to Event Control and Course Manager and assist by actioning accordingly to their instructions.
- Action any requirements from Event Control
- Provide updates when appropriate of lead runner and last runner
- Ensure ‘Blue Light Policy’ is carried out for Emergency Vehicle access during live race route
- Motivating and supporting runners
Approximately 6 hours, exact timings dependant on location of sector
Please fill out the form below so we can gather your details, a member of our EventsTeam will arrange a call with you at a time that suits.
There will be documentation sent out beforehand and a briefing prior to the event (either virtually or in person dependant on location)
- Must have own transport or be able to walk to the Route Point Location
- Previous event experience desired but not necessary.
- Desirable to have a bike or similar to move around the sector.
- Ideal attributes: enthusiastic, friendly, motivating, can do attitude, able to work in a team and also self-sufficient.